* OPEN HOUSE SAT JULY 28 1-3pm * Presenting an exceptional Estate Bungalow with an extraordinary RIDGE LOCATION that enjoys stunning MOUNTAIN & RIVER VIEWS! Offering almost 3600 sq. ft of total living space, this home was thoughtfully designed to maximize both form & function, class & comfort with no detail being overlooked. The moment you open the door, WOW factor welcomes you as HUGE picture windows frame the VIEW & allow lots of natural light to warm the heart of the home. The Open Concept main level showcases Beautiful hardwood, Outstanding flow & the Highly functional kitchen with Rich cabinetry & Ample storage. A luxurious ensuite with walk in closet & custom shelving, PLUS a deck to enjoy Sunsets highlight the Master Retreat. Entertaining & hospitality is made easy in the brilliant WALKOUT level that includes IN FLOOR HEAT, 2 large bedrooms, full bath & a huge rec room. All this PLUS beautiful CURB APPEAL, a heated triple garage & an amazing back yard with a PUTTING GREEN & HOT TUB… WELCOME HOME!
- List Price $535,000
- MLS® No. C4181756
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3
- Year Built 2006
- Age 12
- Amenities Porch
- Sq ft 2227
- Lot 5,027 sq ft
- Features Back Lane, Fenced, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Address 105 Channelside Common SW, Airdrie, AB
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN THIS FABULOUS HOME IN GREAT COMMUNITY WITH LEGAL SUITE ABOVE GARAGE.Walk into the main house and you will be greeted by a generous entry way with natural light.To your right you have a living or dining room area & to your left you will head into your open kitchen & dinning or family room with fireplace & walk in pantry. Head out the backdoor to your fenced yard with large deck and gas hook up perfect for summer time BBq's.Up the grand staircase there is a master bedroom with walk in closet & spa like en-suite as well as two good sized bedrooms & second bathroom. The basement has been partially finished including being plumed in for a bar, stove, extra bathroom and is awaiting your finishing touches.Won't take much to create the basement of your dreams. The triple detached garage has a 777sqft suite above it.1 bedroom with kitchen, laundry room, full bathroom porch & storage area.Currently being rented to a company for 1175/month. Keep the renters or use it for friends or family.
- List Price $309,900
- MLS® No. C4199420
- Style 2 Storey
- Bedrooms 2+1
- Bathrooms 4
- Year Built 2002
- Age 16
- Amenities Deck
- Sq ft 1375
- Condo Fee $320 / Monthly
- Features Park/Reserve, Schools, See Remarks, Shopping Nearby, Water Front
- Address # 22 156 Canoe Drive SW, Airdrie, AB
Come see this beautiful end unit WALKOUT townhouse in desirable Canals. This home is being offered for sale by its original owner. Some of the features inc full walkout bsmt backing/siding onto canal system, DOUBLE ATTACHED GARAGE, beautiful laminate flooring & the list goes on. Enter thru the private foyer noting the tile floors. Main floor is open concept w/huge dining & living room. Loads of windows take in the views of the canals fr all angles. Main floor laundry as well as 2 pc bath complete this level. This home is host to two upstairs bedrooms - one w/large 5 pc ensuite as well as a 4 pc main bath. In the walkout find another lg bedrm as well as 3 pc bath & rec room. This area is prepped for a nanny or MIL space w/extra laundry set (inc) & potential kitchen space. Basement is nearly complete - only a small amount of finishing of the ceiling remains. This is a location that can not be replicated in the newer areas! Exterior measures 1505 sq ft.
People are my passion.
I love meeting new people and helping them with their real estate needs. In the past 8 years I am proud to say I have earned 4 centurian awards as well as a double centurian award and have earned a spot in the Century 21 Masters Hall of Fame.
In my past life as an RN I cared for people in their best times (Maternity) as well as their darkest (Emergency and Palliative care). These experiences have helped make me the person I am today – caring, compassionate and empathetic to the needs of others.
Not being from Airdrie, as anyone knows moving to a new place comes with a lot of unknowns, Mari made the transition an ease and made us feel welcome by answering all our questions and connecting us with members of the community. She is extremely helpful in the process and is very knowledgeable in Airdrie’s market. Highly recommended."